CASIO G-SHOCK Digital Watch
* 1 Year Warranty |Size Diameter Case 40 mm | Petak Kashiwa Sato | Shock Resistant | Mineral Glass | 200-meter water resistance
Manual Module No. : 3229
Package Contents :
- Brand New Watch ( ORIGINAL CASIO Product )
- User's Guide ( English, Chinese & Other )
- Warranty Certificate Card ( 1 Year Warranty )
- Watch Box ( G-SHOCK or EDIFICE or OUTGEAR or POPTONE or STANDARD Paper Box * Follow the series. )
- This model is the result of collaboration with Japan's leading creative director, Kashiwa Sato. A collaboration that blends the G-SHOCK spirit, which revolutionized the delicate and fragile image of personal timepieces of old, with Kashiwa Sato's creative theory.
The base model is the DWE-5600, which uses carbon fiber reinforced resin for the case material and enables easy detachment and attachment of the band and bezel.
Clear semi-transparent, orange, and green bands along with three different bezels are included, and these can be mixed and matched to create a total of 27 different variations.
The dial design incorporates the vivid red, blue, and white lines in the motif of LINES,* which is Kashiwa Sato's artwork series.
Turning on backlight illumination causes the letter K, standing for Kashiwa, to appear.
Special packaging also marks this model as something special.
"LINES" is the name of a series of works intermittently created by Kashiwa Sato since 2017, in an attempt to find an answer to the universal question, "What is beauty?"
Perfectly straight lines are a human concept that do not exist in nature. A straight line has no beginning or end, and extends infinitely regardless of time.
For Kashiwa Sato, something like this is symbolic of the power of thinking possessed only by humans. The ability to conceptualize and imagine supreme beauty.
LINES has the potential to change and be updated forever, simply by changing the thickness and arrangement of straight lines.
Like Kashiwa Sato, who constantly seeks limitless evolution, LINES will continue to evolve. The design of this new G-SHOCK model is just one brief moment in Kashiwa Sato's endless evolution.
Born in Tokyo in 1965, Kashiwa Sato graduated from Tama Art University Graphic Design Department, and, after working some time at Hakuhodo Co., Ltd., established his own creative studio named SAMURAI,
Sato is renowned as a strong creator and as a total producer of brand strategies, from concept creation to communication plan design and visual development. This makes Kashiwa Sato Japan's leading creator, who presents a new perspective to global society.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Accompanied attached band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 48.9×43.8×13.7mm
- Total weight : 52g