CASIO G-SHOCK Digital Watch
* 1 Year Warranty |Size Diameter Case 43 mm | GBX G-lide Kanoa Igarashi | Shock Resistant | Moon data | Tide graph | Sunrise, sunset time display
Manual Module No. : 3482
Package Contents :
- Brand New Watch ( ORIGINAL CASIO Product )
- User's Guide ( English, Chinese & Other )
- Warranty Certificate Card ( 1 Year Warranty )
- Watch Box ( G-SHOCK or EDIFICE or OUTGEAR or POPTONE or STANDARD Paper Box * Follow the series. )
- Introducing the second Kanoa Igarashi signature G-SHOCK. Take it to the waves with a special timepiece designed in collaboration with the stellar TEAM G-SHOCK pro surfer.
This watch is all about stealth black. We began with a jet-black base and, at Kanoa’s request, finished the case, band, and LCD all in shades of black.
Featuring a Memory in Pixel (MIP) LCD for the clearest, best visibility yet. Check tide graphs, moon age, high/low tide times and levels, and sunrise/sunset times — all at a glance.
A graphic of Kanoa himself tube-riding a massive wave over the bezel and watch glass adds a final touch of inspiration for the intrepid surfer ready to take to the water.
Born October 1, 1997, in California, USA. Igarashi grew up watching his dad surf every day in Huntington Beach, California. At the age of 3, he was done watching and jumped in the water himself. He was an instant talent and quickly commanded the attention of the surfing community. In 2009, at 11 years old, Igarashi gained National Scholastic Surfing Association (NSSA) fame by claiming a stunning 30 contest wins to set a new record for the most victories in a single season. In 2012, at the age of 14, he became the youngest ever to win the USA Championship Under-18. Four years later, he was the youngest ever, and first Asian, to participate in the World Surf League (WSL) Championship Tour. In 2017, Igarashi won the WSL Vans U.S. Open of Surfing, held in his hometown of Huntington Beach, as he continued to show the world what he could do. In 2019, he was the first Asian to claim victory at the Corona Bali Protected, the third event of the Men’s Championship Tour. In 2021, Igarashi represented Japan in the surfing competition at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, winning a silver medal.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Black ion plated bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
Displayed information is intended for reference only.
- Sunrise, sunset time display
Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
- World time
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
- Size of case : 50.9×46×14.7mm
- Total weight : 66g