- All orders will be shipped within Malaysia by POSLAJU National Courier with RM5 Postage or Free Shipping.
* Depending on item.
- Every parcel is securely packed with tracking number provided.
- We only ship from Monday to Friday, orders after cut off time on Friday will be shipped on the following Monday.
- Orders will be shipped on the next working day after receiving full payment and stock is available.
- Poslaju tracking no. will be updated thru order around 9pm on the day your order is shipped.
- All orders will be delivered within 1-3 working days depending on delivery area.
- Delivery not available on Friday and Saturday for Kelantan, Terengganu, Kedah and Johor.
- No delivery for every 1st Saturday of the month and on Public Holidays.
When Receiving Parcel
- Please ensure that there is a recipient during the delivery period ( *9am to 6pm ).
- Kindly inform us after the parcel has been received.
- Contact us if the parcel has been opened or not in good condition.
- 012 922 2791 ( CALL / SMS / WHATSAPP )
- Delivery may be delayed by poslaju due to outskirt delivery address, public holidays or heavy workload after public holiday.
- Parcels will be sent to your nearest Poslaju office with a sorry note, if recipients missed the delivery.
- Recipients will need to self collect their parcel at the Poslaju office together with valid photo ID and the sorry note.
- Any damages or losses during postage will be borne by us, please inform & keep the whole parcel together with its packging for verification.
- Contact us if Poslaju fail to deliver within 3 working days.
012 922 2791 ( CALL / SMS / WHATSAPP )
- Call Poslaju Service line: 1-300-300-300 before 3pm.
- Direct contact your nearest PosLaju branch before 6pm.
- Official Poslaju Website : http://www.poslaju.com.my